What to expect?
Our staff have implemented new measures to continue to provide our community with dental treatment in a safe environment during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Below is a list of our updated protocols and what to expect on your arrival at the practice.
Please follow instructions given by our staff, as the safety of our team and patients is paramount.
Prior to your appointment and arrival at the practice:
- Complete the Medical Questionnaire Form
- Ensure you have brushed your teeth with toothpaste before coming to the clinic.
- Enter via the front door, the waiting room has limited capacity with seating arranged 1-metre apart. Please follow the directions of the reception staff.
- Come to the clinic unaccompanied unless your child is being treated and then one parent may accompany the child.
- Leave bags and any non-essential items in your car.
- You will be given a mask to use on entry and hand sanitiser to use.
- Gargle a pre-procedural mouth rinse of hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds before treatment is started.
- At the end of your treatment you will be escorted by one of our staff out to reception and then exit via the front door.
- Please adhere to strict coughing and sneezing etiquette while in the practice.
- Observe social distancing of 1-metre at all times.
- Realise that longer appointment times are scheduled to allow thorough cleaning of the clinic and there may be delays.
Our staff will be wearing more PPE than normal, however there is no extra charge for this equipment.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience and understanding, we appreciate your loyalty and continued support.
The Rapid Response Dental Team